Looking for a simple chocolate brownie recipe? Then you have found the best brownie recipe ever. Baking brownies for yourself and your loved ones feel like one of the best things to do. Dense and moistly textured with sweet and rich choco chips, sounds tempting right? Well, look no further! This chocolate chip brownie recipe comes together in one bowl quickly. The fudgiest brownies with melted choco chips studded, make this easy brownie recipe.
Serves: 9-12 persons
Ingredients for a healthy brownie recipe:
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour ( 3.5 ounces/ 130 grams)
- 1 cup of unsweetened natural cocoa powder ( 3.5 ounces/ 100 grams)
- 1 1/4 cups of white sugar ( 9 ounces/ 260 grams)
- 1 cup of light brown sugar ( 7 ounces/ 200 grams)
- 7 ounces of large chocolate chips or roughly chopped chocolate (200 grams)
- 1 cup of unsalted butter, melted and cooled ( 8 ounces/ 240 grams)
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil (30 ml)
- 4 large eggs at room temperature ( 2 ounces/ 57 grams each)
- 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract (15ml)
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat the oven – Here is the first step of the homemade brownie recipe. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C and line a metal 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine butter and sugar – Mix the cool melted butter and oil with white and brown sugars in a medium-sized bowl. Then whisk it well to combine the mixture. Then add vanilla and eggs and beat for another minute.
- Add the rest ingredients – Add unsweetened cocoa powder, flour, and salt in the mixture. Mix all the dry ingredients gently into the wet mixture and fold it together. Make sure that you do not overbeat the batter or air pockets will be created in it which will not give you the proper texture.
- Add chocolates – Add the roughly chopped chocolates or choco chips and mix them together into the batter.
- Pour the batter – Pour the batter in the pan prepared using a spatula and smooth it out evenly. Make sure you make it smooth to the edges. Top it with the desired amount of choco chips on it.
- (Optional, if you want brownies to be crackle-topped) – Place the batter with the pan in the refrigerator for around 30 minutes. This step can be skipped if you do not want a crackle-topped brownie.
- Bake – Remove the brownie batter from the refrigerator and place it in the oven. Bake at 350 degrees F or 177 degrees C for 30 to 35 minutes or until the center of the brownies no longer jiggles. You can check that by inserting a toothpick in the middle. Do not over bake them more than the mentioned time duration if you are trying to make fudgy brownies. After that, your brownies will be set and firm.
- Unmould – The last step of this homemade brownie recipe. Carefully remove the brownie from the pan after 15-20 minutes. Allow them to come at the room temperature and then cut them into slices accordingly. And your best chocolate brownie recipe is ready to be served. You can even top your brownies with peanut butter chips, shredded coconut, dried cranberries, raisins, crushed walnuts, peanuts, and almonds to make them more tempting.
This simple brownie recipe can be stored up to 3 days at room temperature and up to 5 days in the refrigerator. Before serving, they must be reheated or brought to room temperature. You can also add marshmallows, crushed peppermints, candies like M&M or jellies to it to add an extra kick of flavor.
Nutritional information per serving:
- Calories: 386 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 52 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Fat: 18 g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 67 mg
- Sodium: 254 mg
- Potassium: 61 mg
- Fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 41 g
- Vitamin A: 435 IU
- Vitamin C: 0.1 mg
- Calcium: 48 mg
- Iron: 1.4 mg
You can also try making mug brownies if you want to get more creative with just a few ingredients. They are super easy and quick!
Mug Brownie Recipe
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of granulated white sugar
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of chopped dark chocolate or choco chips
In an 8-ounce microwave-safe mug, mix all the dry ingredients together. Whisk together until it is smooth and without any lumps. Add oil and water and mix everything together gently breaking all the lumps. After stirring the batter, sprinkle the choco chips or chopped chocolates on top of it. Place the batter inside the microwave and bake it for 40 to 60 seconds on full power. Take the brownie out and allow it to cool. You can add toppings on it like peppermint, marshmallows, candies, jellies, and dried fruits to make them more appealing and creative.
Make sure you take the right measurements and these brownies are the most creative ones.
Tips and tricks for the best and fudgiest brownies:
- Do not over blend the brownie batter or the texture of your brownies will not be perfect.
- Take all the measurements with measuring cups.
- Do not over bake the brownies more than the given time duration.
- Serve the brownies at room temperature or reheat them
- Sprinkle different varieties of toppings on your brownies.
- Keep your brownies refrigerated for a longer shelf-life.
- Using parchment paper is a must as your brownies will be baked better.
- Be patient and use a timer!
This best brownie recipe is even more simple and quick. The rich and fudgy texture of your brownies will make them the most perfect.
Make sure that you try both the brownie recipes. They are simply awesome with their rich flavor, aroma and fudgy texture. Try experimenting with your brownies by adding frosting or cookies to them and they may turn out to be pure chocolate heaven.