To satiate your wanderlust and seek the beauty of diverse and cultural lands, traveling is significant. With the coolest places on earth to travel, find the most alluring and enchanting vacation spots that will suit you and your fellow travelers best. From ancient favorites to culturally diverse landscapes, these prettiest places in the world will fascinate you with their charm and historic richness. Traveling to these destinations will give you the cherishable memories of a lifetime. Here is a handpicked list of 50 beautiful places to visit in the world that are preferred by tourists all around the globe.
1. Ubud, Indonesia: Ubud, Indonesia is full of beautiful landscapes and glorious sunsets that will fascinate you and leave you breathless. Get lost in the greenery of Ubud Monkey Forest or visit art museums and galleries, Ubud has something for every tourist. Walkthrough the mesmerizing rice terrains with beautiful surroundings in the Ubud Rice Fields. From watching Balinese dance performances to shopping in Ubud, it is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Relax on the serene beaches and enjoy the experience of eating food with hands while sitting on the floor in the cultural capital of Indonesia. To signify that you are full, leave a little food on your plate. The top visitor attractions of Ubud are its art galleries, museums, rainforests, Hindu temples, and traditional crafts and dances. Ubud is definitely one of the most wonderful places in the world.
Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Rice Fields
Segara Batu Bolong Beach
2. New Orleans, Louisiana, USA: New Orleans in the United States is among the top tourist destinations in the world. Explore the beautiful and lively city of New Orleans that is famous for its festive vibes and street music with a blend of American and African cultures. Packed with annual celebrations and festivals, New Orleans is a must-visit city of the United States. It is full of carnival parades and parties with incredible costumes. New Orleans is also famous for its Spanish and French Creole architecture in the historic heart of the city. It tops among the list of cool places to visit. Experience the vibrant nightlife and distinct music of New Orleans that will make your trip worth every single penny. Get soaked up in the NOLA spirits and enjoy the Creole dialect and cuisine.
3. Rome, Italy: Ancient Rome is something that will give you the enigmatic experience of the culture and art of the Roman Empire. Rome, Italy is one of the best tourist places in the world, for obvious reasons. Travelers from across the globe visit the ruins of the Colosseum and The Forum to get the most ancient vibes. Rome is the place where you will find the perfect blend of ancient with modern in the streets and architecture. It is one of the popular holiday destinations where you can enjoy classic Italian cuisine from Gelato to Pasta. The vintage city of Rome is a favorite destination for all the historic lovers. Walk down the charming streets of Rome to explore the ancient Roman culture with mouth-watering culinary treats.
St. Peter’s Cathedral
4. Maui, Hawaii: Tropical beaches and crystal blue water comes to your mind when you hear the word “Hawaii”. Maui, Hawaii is one of the most amazing places in the world. You can find here an impressive biodiversity that attracts most visitors from around the world. Explore the history and culture of this Aloha State. You can also enjoy the hula dance along with the professional dancers. Thrilling water activities like snorkeling, diving or swimming along with the turtles can be done by the tourists. These main attractions of Maui, Hawaii are what make it one of the most beautiful places on earth.
5. Machu Picchu, Peru: Machu Picchu is known as the “Lost City of Incas”. It is considered as one of the most beautiful places to travel by travelers across the globe. It is popular for its picturesque landscapes from the hills. Machu Picchu is also rated as one of the greatest ancient archaeological sites in the world. The sunrise from the Sun Gate is mesmerizing and will make your trip worthwhile. It is a rare and magical place that is taken care of very well by allowing just 400 people to climb in one day. Luxurious hotels and resorts are available in Machu Picchu that makes it one of the best destinations in the world.
6. Cairo, Egypt: If you want a vacation full of historical monuments and endless ancient culture, Cairo, Egypt is one of the most amazing places to visit where you can explore the mind-blowing collection of artifacts in the world’s largest museum that is fully dedicated to the Egyptian Civilization. Visit the Giza Necropolis, Egyptian Museum, and the Pyramid of Djoser. You can also see the ancient wealth of Egypt. Cairo is among the best cities to visit in the world that will give an amazing holiday.
7. Phuket, Thailand: The glittering white sand and clear waters with lush greenery make Phuket the most relaxing and beautiful city in the world. Phuket, Thailand will offer you a little piece of heaven with its spa treatments and luxury accommodation. The tropical appeal and classic cuisine of Thailand make it one of the best countries to visit in the world. Moreover, it is a true paradise for shopping lovers as they can find from the cheapest to most expensive things in the local markets of Phuket. The rich culture of Phuket is highly influenced by Buddhism. It is also the best budget travel destination for tourists.
James Bond Island
8. Maldives: A tropical nation of more than 1000 coral islands in the Indian Ocean, the Maldives offers you the most serene beaches and luxurious resorts. A relaxing vacation to the Maldives will satisfy your wanderlust and the much-needed break from the busy city lives. It will offer you the most beautiful scenery in the world. Amazing water activities like snorkeling, swimming, jet-skiing, and diving can be enjoyed in the crystal clear waters of the Maldives. The white sandy beaches, bright blue water with alluring sunsets and underwater villas are what make the Maldives one of the most beautiful vacation spots.
White Sandy Beaches
Bright Blue Sky and the Crystal Clear Sea Water of Maldives
9. Barcelona, Spain: Barcelona is much more than football and Messi if you are not a football enthusiast. The streets of Barcelona will take you to the journey of enigmatic narrow alleys with historic architecture. The beachside nightclubs are the most popular thing in Barcelona and make it one of the best cities to visit in the world. If you are a culture and adventure lover, Barcelona, Spain will prove to be your best holiday destination. From tasting the classic Spanish cuisine to visiting the sacred churches, Barcelona has something to offer to everyone.
10. Florence, Italy: The city of Florence in Italy is known for its ancient art and architecture. Walking down the streets of Florence will make you feel like you have traveled back in the time in the 14th century. Florence displays Renaissance Italy where you can find the masterpieces of the artists like Michelangelo (David) and Brunelleschi (the Duomo). The alluring sunsets, charming lanes, and authentic Italian cuisine are what make Florence one of the best holiday destinations in the world. Visiting Renaissance Italy will make your vacation a cherishable one.
11. Las Vegas, Nevada, USA: Las Vegas is the most visited tourist attraction in the world. It’s vibrant and extravagant nightlife, luxury hotels, casinos, and shimmering boutiques are what makes it so popular among travelers across the globe. With the party atmosphere and bright neon lights, this party city will show you no signs of slowing down. In fact, Vegas has become the glittering destination of global tourism.
12. Puerto Rico: Puerto Rico is a Caribbean island with picturesque landscapes, mystical mountains, tropical rainforests, and shimmering waterfalls. It is an archipelago with a natural paradise. You can enjoy endless activities here like getting involved with the local culture, exploring the underwater landscapes, snorkeling, and diving. It is one of the most beautiful places in the world to travel. Travelers love visiting places like San Juan, Vieques, Culebra, and EI Yunque National Forest. The stunning culture of Puerto Rico is what makes it among the list of most beautiful places on earth.
EL Yunque National Forest
EL Yunque National Forest
13. Azores Islands, Portugal: The Azores Islands, Portugal is one of the World Heritage Sites of Unesco. The islands are immensely covered by the lush greenery and beautiful flora. The volcanic lakes, natural thermal waters, and hot geysers are the most beautiful things loved by travelers. The Azores is an archipelago of nine islands in the heart of the Atlantic Ocean that has recently become one of the most popular tourist destinations. It tops among the world’s biggest whale sanctuaries. These beauties of the Azores Islands offer the best scenery in the world.
Beautiful Lake of Sete Cidades
Beautiful View of Seven Cities Lake ‘Lagoa das Sete Cidades’
14. Galapagos Islands, Ecuador: One of the best countries to visit is Ecuador. The beautiful nation of Ecuador is popular as the home to the biodiverse Amazon forest, the wildlife-rich Galápagos Islands, and the breathtaking Andean highlands. Uncommon animal life can be found in these fascinating islands like the giant tortoise, the land iguana, and different types of finch. Charles Darwin’s visit to the Galápagos Islands in 1835 is what inspired his famous work theory of evolution by natural selection. Travelers who love lush greenery and wildlife consider it as the best place in the world.
15. Paris, France: Paris, France is top on the wish lists of many people. Paris is one of the most iconic cities you will ever visit. The main highlights of Paris are the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Arc de Triomphe. The culture and cuisine of Paris are what attracts tourists across the globe. You will find here the sophistication and class of vintage fashion and architecture in the streets of Paris. Paris is full of history, culture, beauty, and fashion. Every year around 85 million people visit France and it has been considered as the best tourist country in the world.
16. Angkor Wat, Cambodia: An impressive archeological destination, Angkor Wat, Cambodia, is in South-East Asia. This landmark is one of the notable landmarks of history. Originally, it was constructed as a Hindu temple, but by the end of the 12th century, it was turned into a Buddhist temple. This extraordinary site is visited by tourists all across the globe every year. It displays the engineering, architecture, and culture of the Khmer Empire. It is one of those popular vacation spots that are inexpensive and fully enjoyable. Budget-friendly trips can be planned for Cambodia.
17. New York City, New York, USA: The City that never sleeps, New York City, is the most populated and exciting city of the United States. New York City is popular for its extravagant nightclubs, local cuisines, and passionate locals. New York City is on the top of every traveler’s list as it is one of the top places to visit in the world. You will never be bored with the vibrant culture, charming streets, and fascinating skyline of New York City. The most popular landmarks of NY are the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Times Square, 9/11 Memorial, and Fifth Avenue. Visit all the top attractions of this city to get the most out of your holidays.
Statue of Liberty
Empire State Building
18. Dubai, U.A.E.: Get the most luxurious vibes in Dubai, UAE which is one of the most touristic cities in the world. From shopping to sky diving and spa treatments to lavish dining, everything can be enjoyed in Dubai. The city is filled with the most beautiful structures, stunning gulf views, and an amazing skyline. The most favorite tourist attractions in Dubai are Desert Safari, Ski Dubai, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Burj Al Arab, and the Gold Souks. Dubai is one of the most stunning places to visit around the world. Fancy resorts, stunning shopping malls, fascinating museums, and sightseeing in Dubai will leave you with the most beautiful holiday memories.
Burj Al Arab
19. Sydney, Australia: Sydney, Australia is a thriving metropolis that has the best adventures and landmarks. The iconic Opera House, Bondi Beach, The Rocks, and Darling Harbour are some of the most favorite tourist spots of Sydney. Get the most relaxed coastal vibes here as it is one of the coolest places in the world. This vibrant city of Australia is traveled by tourists from different nations every year to enjoy thrilling water activities like jet-skiing, snorkeling, swimming, scuba diving and more. Sydney is one of the best vacation places in the world.
20. Los Angeles, California, USA: Los Angeles is the second-largest city of the United States and the city where you can find all the film producers, actors, celebrities and musicians of Hollywood. You can explore Universal Studios, Paramount Pictures and Warner Brothers studios in LA. Apart from the iconic film and television industry, Los Angeles also has major landmarks like Walk of Fame, TCL Chinese Theatre, Disneyland Park and Hollywood Sign to offer. Los Angeles is one of the best places to go on vacation in the United States. It is also considered as one of the famous places in the world by tourists across the globe.
21. London, the United Kingdom: The beautiful and exciting capital of the United Kingdom, London is a blend of everything modern and culturally royal. You will be fascinated by walking down the artistic streets of London. It is one of the most amazing places in the world. London has to offer the most beautiful landscapes in the world. The top tourist spots of London are Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Portobello Road Market, River Thames, Eye of London, Big Ben and London Bridge. These places in London attract the culture and art appreciators from all across the globe. The United Kingdom is the most beautiful country in the world, for obvious reasons.
Eye of London
22. Bangkok, Thailand: Bangkok is one of the good places to go on holiday. The city is an exciting and fascinating tourist destination for tourists who want to relax and have fun. You can do countless things here like wandering, eating, shopping or exploring new stuff. Bangkok is an amazing city for shopping as you can find the cheapest and most luxurious stuff in the local markets in the streets. It is the perfect weekend getaway for those struggling with their busy lives for the much-required break. Plan a trip with your friends or family to make the most out of your holidays in one of the world’s great vacation spots.
23. Agra, India: Taj Mahal, Agra needs no introduction. Taj Mahal is popular for its exquisite beauty and is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. An immense palace made up of beautiful white marble, Taj Mahal was built in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial landmark for his wife, Mumtaz. The Taj Mahal is a globally admired masterpieces of Mughal Empire culture and heritage. Agra is one of the good vacation spots in the world that is situated on the banks of the Yamuna River. Every year millions of travelers across the world visit India to this alluring monument.
24. Mount Fuji, Japan: One of the holiday destinations, Mount Fuji in Japan is a mesmerizing and magical collection of the most beautiful and highest mountains across all nations. In the Fuji volcanic chain, Mount Fuji is known to be the highest peak in central Japan. Each year millions of tourists visit Japan to see this stunning wonder of nature. Throughout centuries, Mount Fuji has been popularly celebrated in literature and art. Moreover, it is now considered as an imperative icon of Japan. UNESCO also recognized Mount Fuji for its cultural significance in the world in 2013. This perfectly shaped volcano mountain has been worshiped as a sacred mountain by the common people and citizens of Japan.
25. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: One of the best tourist destinations in the world, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil is known for its glittering beauty. The city is surrounded by glimmering white beaches, lush green rainforests, and enchanting green mountains. You can never be bored with the stunning skyline of the city along with the dramatic views. The 125-foot-tall Christ the Redeemer statue can be admired from all beaches of Rio. The picture-perfect Rio will be one of your best travel destinations. You can enjoy here the most charming sightseeing and relax on the serene beaches. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil is among the world’s top vacation destinations.
Rio de Janeiro
26. Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt: The Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt is more than 3000 years old. It is the seventh wonder of the world. Even today, scientists and architects do not know how the Egyptians in ancient times were able to move the blocks that weigh 5-60 tons. The Great Pyramid of Giza has a 754 sq feet base and is 479 feet tall. Every year, more than 30 million visitors travel to Egypt to visit these historic Egyptian sites that display the culture of the Egyptian empire. The Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt is one of the top tourist attractions around the world.
Great Pyramid of Giza
27. Shanghai, China: Shanghai is one of the top tourist places in the world. Shanghai in China is the global financial hub and the biggest city in the nation. Shanghai has the atmosphere and vibes of popular cities like New York City and Los Angeles. It is the leading business and economic site of the world with an ambitious skyline. There may not be many famous attractions in China but it is a beautiful city that is worth traveling. Explore the authentic Chinese culture and culinary treats in Shanghai. Shanghai is highly rich in culture and grandeur and that is what makes it one of the top vacation spots.
Aerial View of Shanghai Cityscape at Night
28. Budapest, Hungary: A city in Hungary that is full of culture and art, Budapest is one of the most exciting places to visit in the world. In Budapest, you can find the largest parliament buildings, biggest music festivals, loads of cultural heritage sites and the oldest zoos in the world. One can never get bored in Hungary with so many endless and exciting options to do. It is the perfect place for the historic and art lovers as here you can find more than 100 galleries and museums and more than 40 theaters. This lively and energetic city is full of surprises and hidden adventures. Visitors from all around the world consider it as one of the best places to go on vacation.
29. Istanbul, Turkey: The economic, historic and cultural center of Turkey, Istanbul is one of the most fascinating places to go on holiday that will give you the most Arabian vibes. Istanbul is the largest city of Turkey and a perfect mix of European and Islamic cultures. Live your Persian fairytale in the land of beautiful architecture, dining, shopping, and historic sites. With an exotic atmosphere, Istanbul, Turkey is one of the nice places to travel in the world. Enjoy the music of the Sufi artists, musicians, and philosophers in the culturally beautiful Istanbul. This beautiful town will make one of your good vacation places.
30. Copenhagen, Denmark: The capital city of Denmark, Copenhagen is full of rich history. It displays and highlights the Danish empire with beautiful historic buildings and cultural relics. This classic town has an alluring modern architecture and canals to offer. It is one of the good places to visit that is clean, beautiful, historic and scenic. You can also have fun with the locals in Denmark as they are very friendly. One can never be bored in the streets of this beautiful city of Copenhagen. With timeless beauties and modern infrastructure, Copenhagen, Denmark is one of the cool countries to visit. A visit to Copenhagen will be memorable and worth every penny.
31. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: The capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is a famous and lavish shopping destination for visitors across the world. One of the most exciting vacation destinations, Kuala Lumpur is popular and well-known for its multicultural lifestyle. It has a culture influenced by Malay, Indian, Chinese and Thai cultures. You can indulge in a wide range of local activities like shopping and exploring the street food. The food street Jalan Alor, Sunway Lagoon Adventure Park and shopping at Chinatown are not the things to be missed.
32. Ladakh, India: One of the best tourist countries to travel is India. Ladakh, India is one of the good places to travel for those travelers who love road trips and riding motorbikes. Ladakh is one of the few cold deserts in the world that is known for its stunning views of The Himalayas. Ladakh will offer you the most excellent trekking points and the most charming monasteries in the world. This trip will give you an experience of Tibetan culture through local food and festivals. Here, you can find the most majestic mountains in the land of Buddhist monasteries. Enjoy the rugged terrains with a cool temperature and an exotic cocktail.
33. Chiloe, Chile: Chiloe Island, Chile is the 2nd largest island in South America. It is rich in the beautiful scenery. Travelers love exploring the vibrant houses built on stilts just above the water. An undiscovered fascination blessed in greenery, Chiloe has beautiful rural landscapes, tasty seafood, and mesmerizing churches recognized by UNESCO. This breathtaking archipelago is the largest island in Chile and is situated in the south of the nation. Santiago will offer you a high urban sophistication that you will immediately notice with the extensive changes in architecture. Vibrant and exotic houses sit on stilts with the water edges, which is also the style of many themed small fancy restaurants and hotels around the capital of the island, Castro. Around 16 of the world heritage sites of UNESCO are found here. Chiloe is definitely the best of all the rural places to travel in the world.
34. Kemi, Finland: Kemi is one of the most beautiful places to visit. Every year Kemi welcomes tourists from across the globe to the world’s largest ice fort. During the spring season it melts away, and every winter they rebuild this fort with new and innovative architectural designs. This area has a restaurant, hotel ( that has ice mugs) and an art gallery along with a chapel. The hotel can be seen during the daytime, and travelers come from around the globe to be christened or married in this ice chapel. This Snow Castle can be visited from January to April when the weather is at its coldest.
35. The Dwarves Cave, Samoa: An exciting traveler attraction is the Dwarves Cave on Samoa Island, which is located in the neighborhood of the Paia village. It is famous and known as the most mystifying landmark bloomed because of a volcanic occurrence a few centuries ago. Here, you can find a long lava tube that is longer than one mile. You can also explore the intriguing cave here for several hours. You may also discover the little individuals’ legendary race living inside and gawk at their footprints inside the cave while exploring it. These endless activities are what make Dwarves Cave one of the good holiday destinations.
36. St. Lucia, Caribbean: St Lucia, the Caribbean is the most mind-blowing island destination in the world. It is a great place to visit for a lavish vacation to get lost and relax. Stay in most beautiful high-end and fancy resorts and villas where everything is catered to you and you can happily sip on mocktails with your legs in the dry sand. Saint Lucia is one of the best places to vacation because of its serene beaches, picturesque landscapes, and tropical weather. Cozy and warm sunshine and stunningly natural beauty of this place are what make it one of the best places to visit in the world. The rich and intriguing history and culture with enticing culinary arts bring it to the top in the list of cool vacation spots.
37. Cozumel, Mexico: Cozumel is one of the best places to travel in the world. The crystal clear turquoise waters and glittery sands of Cozumel, Mexico has persuaded travelers from cold winter regions to visit Cozumel. It is the first place in Mexico to be hit by the breathtakingly beautiful sunshine and sunrise. This beautiful and alluring island is full of picturesque and dreamy landscapes. It is mainly popular for its marine biodiversity and plenty of ecotourism. Travelers can enjoy different activities like motorcycle rides, bicycles, canoes, zip wires, rappelling, kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, snorkeling, fishing, golf, diving, swimming with dolphins, and kayaks.
38. Valley of Flower Trek, Uttarakhand, India: Valley of Flower Trek, Uttarakhand is situated in the height of West Himalaya. The Valley of Flower Trek has the beautiful Himalayas peaks around it. This enchanting and stunning place was found by a British voyager, Frank Smith in 1931. Enjoy the vibrant and magical Valley of flowers that are covered with snow and surrounded by the Himalayan Peaks. It is one of the best places to travel in the summer where you can find a beautiful variety of flora like daisies, geranium, zinnia, Saxifraga, seams, calendula, lilies, poppy, and petunia. This most beautiful city in the world is a dream come true of all travelers and photographers. It is also considered as one of the great places to travel by tourists across the globe.
Valley of Flower Trek
39. Zurich, Switzerland: With a vibrant nightlife, filled with countless clubs and fancy restaurants, this popular city of Switzerland is a cosmopolitan city. Zurich is set on an alluring lake, near sparkling mountains, and is closely situated to many other cities in Switzerland. It is a famous international city where you will find students and working professionals from all around the globe residing and working here. The city is full of beautiful art and exhibitions. It is popular for its cheese and chocolates. Switzerland has the most number of sightseeing places and is considered as one of the top countries to visit.
40. Goblin Forest, Stratford New Zealand: Goblin Forest is one of the most amazing places on earth. If you have the guts to enter the Goblin Forest, you’ll be so astonished by the brilliance of it that you may even have dreams of it. This twisted forest is a thick belt of bushes on the mountain slopes of Mt. Taranaki. This lush and fantastic forest is a must-visit place. You will definitely fall in love with the branches and trunks of these trees making the unmistakable curved timberland. Goblin Forest in New Zealand is one of the most popular places to visit for travelers from different nations.
41. Tunisia: Tunisia is a North African country that is among the most touristic countries in the world. In Tunisia, the tourists can visit countless historical mosques, the old Medina, the old quarter of Tunis and the ruins of the historic city of Carthage. Tunisia is a historically and ethnically diverse country with Islamic and French influences. The wine made up of the local grapes is immensely valued. With its abundance of greenery and trees everywhere, Tunisia is one of the most beautiful places in the world to visit. Even with its small size, it is among the good places to go on vacation.
The Great Mosque of Kairouan in Tunisia
Ruins of the Historic City of Carthage
42. Singapore: Singapore is the perfect blend of luxury and culture. Singapore is one of the top destinations in the world, where you can find the most extravagant hotels, artistic restaurants, vibrant buildings, and lavish shopping. One can never be bored with the endless things to do in Singapore. The popular landmarks of the Lion City are Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Sentosa, and Merlion. Merlion is the noticeable icon of Singapore that is the statue and fountain of half-fish and half-lion. Apart from cultural extravagance, Singapore is very neat and clean. It has been among the list of top places to travel in the world.
Marina Bay Sands
Gardens by the Bay
43. Bora Bora, Tahiti South Pacific: Bora Bora is the most celebrated island in the Tahiti South Pacific. Tahiti is a group of five great archipelagos with 118 islands that covers over 2 million square miles of the South Pacific Ocean. One of the best vacation spots in the world, Bora Bora is popular for its luxury resorts, guest bungalows, and scuba diving. Enjoy the waterfalls, overwater and underwater adventures in the mesmerizing islands of Bora Bora. Plan a relaxing trip here and it will be one of the top holiday destinations of your lifetime.
44. San Francisco, California, USA: San Francisco, California is one of the best places to go on holiday in the United States. The city is the financial, cultural and commercial center of Northern California. Being one of the best vacation destinations, you can do everything in San Francisco from luxury shopping to eating at the local restaurants. The main attractions of San Francisco are Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, and Fisherman’s Wharf. You can make the most cherishable memories here and it will end up being one of your favorite destinations of the world.
Golden Gate Bridge
45. Amsterdam, Netherlands: Cycling in the lanes of Amsterdam with pleasant weather and beautiful flowers all around would be the experience of Amsterdam. The beautiful capital of the Netherlands is known for its artistic heritage and canals. One of the best holiday places, the main attractions of Amsterdam are the Van Gogh Museum, Vondelpark, Anne Frank House, and Dam Square. Amsterdam is also known for its exotic and colorful nightlife. Tourists love to party here at the most extravagant nightclubs. These are what makes Amsterdam one of the best places to go in the world. Travelers make beautiful memories by capturing aesthetic pictures.
46. Prague, Czech Republic: One of the top travel destinations, an enchanting and worth-visiting city, Prague attracts more travelers from across the globe than ever. Its alluring streets and downtown display a resilient past and a dark legacy of numerous overthrows, fires, floods, and invasions. Its perseverance and survival are what make the Czech capital so mesmerizing and magical. Take a journey into your urban fairy tale in the statue-lined bridges, storied churches, daunting hilltop castle, and narrow streets of Prague. These ancient beauties of Prague make it one of the must-visit places in the world.
47. Great Barrier Reef: What is the most beautiful place in the world that you should visit during your holidays? The Great Barrier Reef is the largest coral reef system in the world. It is also one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. The incredible underwater scenery that can be viewed by a boat is the most favorite of tourists. Explore more than 1500 marine species and 600 plus islands. Plenty of snorkeling, diving, swimming, and surfing will satisfy your needs for thrilling water activities. These activities can be done along the coast of Queensland or Whitsunday Islands. The Great Barrier Reef is one of the most wonderful places in the world.
Great Barrier Reef
Great Barrier Reef
Great Barrier Reef
Great Barrier Reef
48. Udaipur, India: Udaipur is the alluring city of Mewar, Rajasthan, that is the royal travel destination of India. It is one of the most favorite and historical travel destinations in India. Tourists who love architecture, history, and culture, will find it to be among the best tourist spots in India. It is a quite well-known destination for its beautiful and giant palaces, lush green gardens, ancient forts, mesmerizing lakes, historic temples, and many more. Udaipur has been the backdrop for many Hindi films as well. Udaipur will offer you a tropical and pleasant kind of weather condition with a maximum temperature of 42-degree Celsius and a minimum of 28.8-degree Celsius in the summer months. Enjoy the sightseeing in Udaipur and shoot the most amazing images of the beauty of this city.
City Palace and Pichola lake in Udaipur
Taj Lake Palace on lake Pichola in Udaipur
Jag Mandir Palace, Lake Pichola, Udaipur
49. Doha, Qatar: Doha is the highest populated city in Qatar which is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf. Doha is one of the nicest places in the world to explore the world-famous Museum of Islamic Art. You can also wonder at the sheer beauty of Doha’s art culture. Top tourist spots like The Pearl Qatar, Doha Corniche, and the National Museum of Qatar are the top highlights of Doha. These favorite tourist spots are what make Doha one of the most famous places in the world.
50. Melbourne, Australia: Melbourne, Australia is the most visited place in the world and is considered one of the most popular tourist destinations by tourists across the globe. Melbourne has to offer the classic graffiti-covered backstreets, its coffee culture, and the vintage shops. You can enjoy plenty of sports, art, and biodiversity in Melbourne. It is located on the beautiful and famous coast of Victoria. The National Gallery of Victoria is a must-visit as it is the oldest art gallery of Australia with a huge national and international art collection. You can also take a balloon ride over this vibrant city.
From all over Europe to Asia and from Africa to North America, these nice vacation spots are exactly what you need for a break from your bustling corporate lives. Visit these top tourist countries with your friends and family to have the most cherishable memories from your trip. Explore the most unknown and uncommon territories across the globe.