The most awaited month is of November as it brings in festivities and celebrations. So why not plan to celebrate this November away from panic and usual into the most beautiful places? With the bright skies, pleasantly cool weather and high spirits, this month is perfect to relish. But we know that it’s not easy to find and decide on perfect destinations for vacation and relaxing, and to those travelers and explorers wishing an escape out of chaos, here is a go through of the best countries to visit in November this year.
1. Egypt: The month of November is way more tranquilizing in Egypt with its mild winters. It’s an uncommon getaway to the shining sands and the mysterious history of pyramids and mummies makes Egypt a most wanted November holiday destination. Cairo the famous city is best to experience the Egyptian culture along with its diversity. It’s the perfect time to get lost in the stories and exploration of the pyramids of Giza, the city lanes of Cairo, and losing yourself in the beach life of Hurghada. Also the most awaited grand Egyptian museum is all set to amaze you with the famous mummy’s restoration and long preserved Egyptian classics.
Pyramid of Djoser
2. Athens: If you hate crowds but love traveling then Athens, capital of Greece is your kind of escape out of the best destinations in November. It was also acknowledged as the heart of ancient Greece. This destination is less crowded and offers you a lot to explore. It is also the best places to holiday in November in Europe. During this month the city is pleasantly cold which is the best time to dive into an exploration of the ancient architectural heritage, you can visit the famous Acropolis, Parthenon, Plaka and the national archeological museums which still preserves the ancient sculptures, artifacts and glimpse of the lifestyle from the old age Athens. Athens has it all to make your holiday perfect.
3. Antarctica: Antarctica based in the Antarctic region surrounded by the southern sea is the southernmost continent on earth. This destination has a few rarest species of flora and fauna and the rarely seen mammals like Penguin, several species of Seal, Whales, and Dolphins. You can visit Ross Ice Shelf, Larsen Ice Shelf, Antarctic Peninsula, and the South Pole. This very last region of the earth is a paradise of exploration and different experiences and is amongst the best holiday destinations in November.
Ross Ice Shelf
Larsen Ice Shelf
4. Sayulita: The seashore, hippy vibes, surfers across the beach graffiti walls, and many food stalls, that is Sayulita for you. This beach city in Mexico is a vibrant yet calming getaway. And if you love water sports and seaside, Sayulita will keep you entertained throughout. This hippy place is not as glam as other places in Mexico. But it is perfect to get indulged in activities with locals or just relax. You can visit Playa de Los, Riviera Nayarit, and Sayulita beach and many more things to do, which all together bring Sayulita in the best November vacation destinations.
5. Budapest: Budapest is one of the best places to visit in November in the world. This perfect destination is the capital of Hungary and is bisected which homes to the largest skating rink in Europe. It never fails to amaze its travelers with the fascinating beauty and the. You can explore the Buda castle, fisherman’s bastion, Szechenyi chain bridge, Matthias church, and the Hungarian parliament building.
Szechenyi Chain Bridge
Hungarian Parliament Building
6. Ethiopia: Best places to travel in November North African city, Ethiopia. This city has a rich archeological history and findings dating back to 3 million years ago with the ancient cultural pieces of evidence. It is the oldest skeletal remnants of the modern human. This country is a paradise for explorers. You can witness the Addis Ababa, Lalibela, Aksum, and Gondar. It is one of the most populated landlocked countries in the world. It also has many illuminating museums.
7. Thailand: Thailand can be amongst the best places to visit in November. Famous for its tropical atmosphere, beautiful islands, and pleasant weather. It is an attraction for tourists all year long. Letting you experience the beautiful beaches, corals, amazing food and hospitality. It is also in the cheapest places to travel in November as it is not that expensive. You can visit the most beautiful cities and an island like Pattaya, Phuket, Phi Phi Island, Pa tong, Krabi and Bangkok. It is also very famous amongst the best honeymoon destinations in November.
Phi Phi Island
8. Hawaii: This state in the U.S. is an amazing tropical region and surely is in the best places to vacation in November. It is an alluring view with its mystical beaches, rich flora and fauna and several local attractions. What you should not miss in Hawaii is visiting Honolulu, Hawaii’s volcano national park, the island of Hawaii, O’ahu, Na Pali coast and a lot more.
9. Patagonia: You can experience the best November vacations at Patagonia. This South American destination is a combination of the mountains, grasslands, and the deserts as well by placing it in the best places to go in November. You can explore the Perito Moreno glacier, Torres Del Paine National Park, Ushuaia and Fitz Roy.
Perito Moreno Glacier
Torres Del Paine National Park
10. Iceland: Iceland is the top choice amongst the best travel destinations in November. Iceland in November has darker and longer nights, which lets a chance to witness the northern lights at its best. This destination is a major attraction for tourists from across the world for its exceptional beauty which can be only found in Iceland. This living wonderland offers you a variety of adventures and experiences like never before. You can enjoy the hot springs, dramatic landscapes, visit volcanoes, lava fields, and the blue lagoons.
So are you excited about visiting these November vacation spots? If you are, then don’t wait and get your bookings done and dive into the all-new experience and exploration to these most beautiful and enchanting escapes away from your daily chaotic life and have moments of a lifetime. Bon voyage!