Here is the list of best vacation spots for couples, families and friends on a budget from around the world. Check it out.
1. Sri Lanka: This beautiful and amazing destination is no doubt a perfect yet cheap holiday overseas. This is one finest coastal getaway, beautiful scenic places and temples, amazing greens, wildlife, and enthralling water sports. You can relax at Trincomalee beach, explore tea states, take a walk on Argum Bay and get on a wildlife adventure at Yala forest to have the best of your times together. The couple packages to Sri Lanka starts from Rs.50,000.
Dambulla Cave Temple
Dambulla Cave Temple
Sigiriya Rock Fortress
Sigiriya Rock Fortress
Yala National Park
Yala National Park
2. Vietnam: This magnificent destination is all worth spending your precious time together. Vietnam is blessed by the immense beauty of Mother Nature. Filled with gorgeous beaches and romantic views, it makes up for the best cheap holiday destinations. You can go romancing at the beautiful ho chi Minh, camp at Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park, the best boat rides and taste the delicacies of Vietnam food. You have to spend only Rs.50,000-60,000 for staying a week here including your travel.
Ho Chi Minh City
Ha Long Bay
3. Maldives: This heavenly place on earth is a major attraction amongst couples from all around the world. This island country is the most beautiful tropical experience. The fascinating beaches, eco-friendly lifestyles and the most romantic time you spend here. It is amongst the best cheap international destinations. Go exploring the beautiful shiny beaches, witness sundown with your partner in your private pool or beach, and the relaxing spas. The total of including tariff and airfares this trip can be decently planned in a budget of around Rs.60,000-70,000 for a couple.
White Sandy Beaches
Bright Blue Sky and the Crystal Clear Sea Water of Maldives
4. Bali: The most exquisite sight on earth is Bali. This destination offers you everything you wish for your honeymoon to be like. The scenic beauty, amazing resorts, best of foods, filled with adventure and most beautiful beaches. This Indonesian Iceland is the best and amongst cheap places to go on holiday vacation. You can explore your spiritual side in the beautiful temples, trek hand in hand to the active volcanoes, and visit Ubud to experience the most charming Island stay. The approximate cost of a couple staying in Bali will be around Rs.45,000.
5. Thailand: This destination has become the heart of tourism over the past years. With its most pristine beaches and islands, this is living heaven. This destination is impressing millions of hearts every year and lets you experience the best cheap international vacations. It also tops the chart of best family vacations on a budget. You can visit Phuket, Phi Phi Island, the most beautiful coral beach to experience the beautiful waters and party in nature, do yoga at Koh Samui resort and lose yourself in the best times with your spouse. Traveling to Thailand for a week will cost approx Rs.55,000-60,000.
Phi Phi Island
6. Singapore: This island country is a kind of experience for travelers. You can only enjoy such a variety of experiences only in Singapore. It is a perfect take on cheap places to travel internationally. Go experience the best of modern architecture, the beautiful vertical gardens, get back to your childhood days by going to best amusement parks, experience the ChinaTown and the culture there with the best bars and clubs of the world, and spend a romantic time on Sentosa Iceland. A couple stays for a week including the travel experience that will go around Rs. 50,000- 60,000.
Marina Bay Sands
Gardens by the Bay
7. Malaysia: This Asian destination is not that well known but is the best to experience cheap last minute holiday vacations. If you have not visited any East-Asian cities, Malaysia is the perfect and cheapest country in the world to travel. You can enjoy the panoramic Kuala Lumpur, Petronas tower, the famous Twin Tower, experience the enthralling water sports and other adventures, be a shopaholic with the best and cheapest shopping experience and visit beautiful Iceland to relax. This tour will cost around Rs.40,000-50,000 for a couple staying there for a week.
8. Nepal: It is a pleasing experience to visit Nepal. This underrated country is a pulchritudinous scene to eyes and senses and a justifying cheap tourist destination. Explore the culture, cities, beautiful temples, hike up the most beautiful mountain ranges on earth, the Himalaya, head to the exquisite Chitwan National Park and a romantic boat ride at Phewa Lake. This trip will cost approximately Rs.35,000- 40,000 for a couple to spend a week in this country including the flight travels.
9. Cambodia: Most famous in the world for its temples, this destination has a plethora of other things to offer as well. It is cheap holiday places abroad and the cheapest places to travel in the world. It is a perfect destination for a honeymoon. To relish in the best times with your partner. In Cambodia you can go visit Angkor Wat Temple and Bayon Temple, witness the traditional Apsara show, must-visit Great Lake Tonle Sap, and floating villages and taste the delicious Khemer food. The average cost for a couple to stay in this country for a week will be approx Rs.35,000.
Koh Rong Island in Cambodia
10. Seychelles: This is now turning as the preferred honeymoon destination amongst couples. It is the best choice amongst cheap travel destinations. The beautiful white-sand beaches, turquoise see-through waters, luxurious resorts, and yet perfect in cheap vacation destinations. You can plan a sunset watching by the beachside, sail on the yacht, enjoy the most relaxing experience of massage, and explore the city taking a helicopter ride and chill in your beautiful resort enjoying food champagne. This luxury experience will cost around Rs. 1,00,000 for a week’s stay for a couple.
Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve
This list compiled the best of the cheapest countries to visit. Choose your most favorite destination and get boarded to spend the most romantic days with your partner. Bon voyage.