Nail art is actually a very creative way to decorate and paint our nails. Nail art is an amazing way to maintain your proper style statement.
Let’s talk about some of the top 107 types of nail arts:
1. Summer Nail Arts: One of the coolest nail art patterns is this. Generally you can try two tone nail art design is a very famous design in this category. You can try any of your two favourite contrast colours to make this easy nail art. Or you can try simply green ombre tips. Even the simple floral designs, sheer elegance style or the summer sparkles look great. Summer forest, neon style, summer sophistication, matte beauty and ocean wave style are also superb. Most of the styles are quite common apart from the ocean wave style and the simple green ombre tips. Sheer Elegance and summer sparkles and neon style look damn bright. Generally girls love to have something cool, sober in the hot summer season but some definitely love to have these bright tones in their nails. The simple green ombre tips also look very sophisticated and sober. This elegant style looks great on anybody. For any of these designs all you need is two to three nail colours.
2. Sparkle Nail Arts: Sparkle is the best nail art to enhance any nail design and makes it instantly gorgeous. One of the best designs is the disco tone. Basically all you need for this style are red, gold and silver nail polish to give your nails a shimmery effect. Night shadow is another popular design. It looks damn rich in its own way. The bold blue along with glitter gold looks damn bright! One of the simplest nail art is the sparks. This glittering effect looks very neat and clean on polished nails and is super easy to even recreate. And who doesn’t love the cool nail art named pinky shine! But for this always keep this tip on your mind that you need to keep some negative space in this design that somehow enhances the beauty. But in this season you want something classy and luxurious? Do try the amazing nail art , the holiday fun style. It’s absolutely stunning when you just mix the burgundy and the silver. Why not give a try doing the popular starry effect! It’s absolutely vibrant and gorgeous. Just select a bright contrasting shade like blue or black or red and along with that the gold shimmer will make a perfect combination. The snowy effect also looks cool. All you need is some shimmer silver shade and that’s it. Another popular style is the shimmer magic. This is actually a classy nail art! Glitters and rhinestones will enhance the beauty of this style. And the trendy nail art in this category is Ruby Love. It’s simply magical. All you need is crimson enamel and you are just ready to show off your nail art.
3. Marble Nail Arts: Generally trends come and go but sometimes they simply rule over our heart. Marble nail arts are such patterns that never go out of fashion. Let’s talk about the basic nail art, the purple marble nails. Anybody who wants to have some bold vibrant nail arts should try this. It not only has a bright purple essence but also the glittering gold effects and that’s fantastic. Again think of the pure magic marble art. They are not only stunning but the geode design in the centre makes it more attractive. We love how colours play on this art. And here comes the nail art for any smokey shade lover- smokey marble art. There’s nothing more exciting than this! To make it more interesting you can definitely use the rhinestones. That sparkle effect makes this design awesome. Who doesn’t love the rose gold effect or the Ambre marble nails? They look so sober and serene and match any coloured dress. These designs are absolute ideas to recreate a marble effect on your nails. Some of the classy designs are gold effect marble nail art and the blue beauty nail art. One of the best marble nail arts is this gold effect. It looks so subtle and natural that anyone will love this art. It is an absolute combination of pop and metallic and gives the proper manicured shine. The dye marble nails and the jewel stone nail art look damn cute. One of the most sassy marble nail arts is this jewel stone art. There’s not much detailing required for this art rather all you need are three contrasting marbled effects and that’s all.
4. Winter Nail Arts: There are so many nail arts for winter especially but obviously you need to be very specific about which matches your style statement before choosing the art. So, have you heard of the latest nail art, the Glittering Gold Art? It’s absolutely magical! The combination of white and pink already look super classy and that additional Glittering Gold effect makes it outstanding. And if you want to give your holiday nails some luxury touch then you should definitely try out neutral nail art. It’s all about sophistication. Pick any of your favourite nude shade and just make any one finger look seasonal and you’re ready to flaunt your designs. The greenish glow is all about green and matte. The Red holiday nails or the Goldy white art also look gorgeous. The pure white or the crystal winter art make your nail look quite natural and also seasonal. Gradients of blue, gold leaf marble art and the silvery nude are some of the best winter Nail arts. These designs give a matte effect and that’s why these are so popular. These nail arts are also a perfect match for anybody who wants to keep themselves updated in the world of fashion.
5. Elegant Nail Arts: For those who love some offbeat colours this aqua nail art is a perfect match. This instantly gives a retro feeling and that typical modern twist of red, orange and yellow make it look damn cute. Another popular design is the astrology nail art. This celestial art looks perfect on any skin tone and goes well with any occasion. This nail art reflects your personality. The famous flower nail art is actually for all seasons. You can add any matte shade to enhance that floral beauty. One of the simplest designs is the geometric pattern. It’s a timeless choice to play with colours and you can apply any of your favourite colours but definitely they need to be contrasting. Another design is the gold nail art. This looks rich and bright. This is typically a modern pattern that covers the whole nails with the shiny gold effect. Some of the best elegant Nail arts are shiny matter, glittering floral art, pure bliss, simple touch.
6. Striped Nail Arts: Those who don’t love much intricate designs and want to have some great combination of creativity and art can surely try this! But if you’re a beginner then try starting with the easy stripe stroke art. All you need is two contrasting colours and a tape. Another quite similar design is the grid art but it is little different from the first one because of those grids. But if you’re already pro in it then you should definitely taste the sexy strip art or the chic nail art. This bright chic nail art looks amazing especially when some gold stripes are done. One of the easiest nail art designs is the coloured tape nail art. You can also try the embellished stripes. Generally nude shade looks great on this art. Apart from this you can also try criss cross nail art. It is all about uniqueness and creativity. And if you’re fond of tribal or geometric touches then you should go for the simple white or black stripes. Even the classy triangle stripes or the monochromatic stripes also look pretty unique and gorgeous.
7. Matte Nail Arts: Matte nails should always be a girl’s first priority because it suits everybody and anybody. Doesn’t matter what’s the occasion or what dress you’re wearing, nude shades on your nails will always enhance that beauty. The first design that comes into our mind is the classic black matte. One of the most elegant nail art is this. You don’t need any embellishments or any other thing to decorate it. Just keep it simple and sober. You can also try out the matte red look. It looks damn rich and bright. For this art you can also try out another contrasting colour to complement the beauty. One of the best collections is the Nude Matte style. Nude nails are always a great choice and if it’s of matte shade then you are going to rock just! Some of the popular designs in this category are matte white or matte grey and matte pink. You can also try out the matte floral art. It’s just damn romantic and is a perfect style for your date night. One of the most classy designs of matte is the matte ombre art. It will simply blow your mind. And who doesn’t love the matte brown or almond matte nails. These are every girls’ love. One of the most popular styles is the blue matte nails. It’s perfect for any party or any festive season.
8. Polka Dot Nail Arts: Polka dots are believed to be the simplest patterns of nail arts. But if you try out these designs you will find out how creative a polka dot nail art can look! But whenever we think about the polka dots the first design that comes to our mind is the retro polka dot. Yes all you need is the combination of black and white for this design. And what’s your idea on retro matte. One of the cutest polka dot arts is the bikini polka dot. It looks Simple and classy. The pink polka dots look damn girly. And what’s your view on the gold Polka dots and the clear polka dots? Aren’t they pretty cute? These designs are easy to recreate and look amazing. The colourful dots and floral dots also look very artistic and rich. These are very popular designs because of their bright looks. Even the festive dots and the monochromatic dots also look very sober.
9. Autumn Nail Arts: With the changes of the leaves, girls change their manicures and nail arts. There are so many classics as well as minimalists that everybody will love. One of the most popular designs of this season is the red and yellow art. This goes quite well with the season. Another sophisticated design is the orange floral art. It is not only sophisticated but also looks very girly and seasonal. The maroon almond nails and the starry night nails look absolutely spectacular. The rainbow stripes and the blackish gold leaves are very vibrant designs. These styles are obviously marvellous but if you want to get the monochrome bright then you should go for the blue fever! Classy copper is a great intricate design. Nothing can beat this autumnal colour. This metallic copper looks damn gorgeous. And one just cannot ignore the beauty of ombre fun and flying colours.
10. Unique Nail Arts: If you’re looking for the ultimate nail art gallery then your search ends over here. There are numbers of unique designs that you will just love. One of the best designs is the black and golden glitter. Instead of plain black matte design you can try this for some uniqueness. Another brilliant design is the Christmas nail art. It is a perfect winter nail art too. And if you want an easy nail art then you can try bold geometric design. Some of the best designs in this category are corn art, feminine love, halloween nails, spider trap, aqua tips, autumnal forest and tribal touch. These designs not only emphasize the beauty of your nails but also make them look damn artistic. These designs have real texture depths and bright essence.