Nails are every girls’ greatest concern. And nail art is something that can easily bring a change to your style statement. Nail art is actually a very creative way to decorate and paint our nails. It is something that is considered to have a connection with femininity. Nowadays the nail art concept is developing rapidly as there are a number of vivid nail polish colours available in the market. Nail art is something almost every girl loves and it is also a way to create your fashion identity among your girl gangs.
There are numbers of. Ariel of nail arts and it’s all up to you which design you would like to apply on your nails. So let’s talk about some of the very well known and attractive nail arts of our recent era.
1. Two Tone Nail Art : It is one of the commonest nail art as it is easy to do and also looks amazing. Generally we use two contrasting colours to make this design and that makes the design look more interesting. This is such a nail art that you can do it yourself even. You just only need two contrasting colours and a tape. Just look at this image – how simple and sober it looks! The contrast of red and yellow gives the design a sunset type texture and makes this art absolutely perfect.
2. Marbled Effect Nail Art : It’s actually not an easy one. Because you need to know the trick well to make it look perfect. But once you get to know about the tricks and techniques , this nail art is going to beat every other design. Here we can see in this image how classy this nail art looks. The marble effect on this pinkish tone is an absolute pattern to try.
3. Polka Dot Nail Art : It is women’s all time favourite art. Though you need the nail art kits to give it a professional touch but sometimes to do it in a very homely way we use earbuds too. To make this art we generally first apply a single shade on the entire nail and then we apply the dots. Some prefer to apply the dots on every finger and some apply it on one or two fingers. Just little the design below, the girl has applied the polka dots only on her first and last finger but the colour combination here looks damn gorgeous.
4. French Manicure : It is one of the commonest nail art that usually every girl prefers. And if you are thinking of doing nail art at home then it’s the best idea for that because there is no risk of facing some massacres and nails are actually our greatest concern so we never like to take any risk on that. See the below design – amazingly perfect it is! And the white colour on the tips makes it look classy.
5. Floral Pattern : Flowers and girls always go well with each other. This is one of the cutest designs. But professional touches are obviously needed for this because it requires great technical knowledge. As you can see how soothing the nails are looking here. The pink flowers along with the deep green leaves on the white background looks damn sober. And especially the colour combinations have made this design look more interesting.
6. Bridal Nail Art : Nowadays it is becoming a very trendy concept. It is a kind of designer nail art. Full hand mehendi along with this bridal nail art completely changes the look and creates a royal essence. And this is so gorgeous that even if a bride is not willing to wear mehendi then also this simple nail art will draw everybody’s attention. If we talk about this image we can see how vibrant it looks. The glitters the stones and the gloss makes it absolutely perfect. This design will go amazingly with a red bridal lehengas or a red benarasi saree.
7. Classic Stripes : Some curvy lines or parallel stripes on a single shade of nail polish with a different colour combination is very unique and it looks very smart. It is even to do. In this image we can see blue and white colours are used and black stripes have made it look simply classy. The parallel black lines have created some small boxes or sections and that is something very creative.
8. Tribal Nail Art : If you love creativity along with a clean look you will fall in love with this design. As it gives a break to the patent clumsy look and this design looks very innovative. If you check this image below you can see that the middle and third fingers are painted using this nail art and it is something so very different and new in style. Some typical geometric shapes, some stripes, some checks and that’s all! Don’t just see, immediately try this out too.
9. Glitter Nail Art : Do you wanna try something bold and classy. Close your eyes , stop worrying and just try it. It goes well on every occasion and suits everybody. Nowadays mostly people are trying out these nail arts on their engagement ceremonies and even in reception too. Just see this combination of red and silver. What an amazing look! Yes that’s what is the speciality of this look. Whatever colour combination you choose it will give this same amazing look.
10. Neon Nail Art : Do you love the ongoing fashion trends? Then this style is simply appropriate for you. Cause yes this nail colour is in our ongoing fashion trend. From dark to light, in every skin tone this nail colour creates magic. If you are wearing a neon nail art, no doubt everyone will look at you at least for once. It is full of fun, style and experiment. Just see even in these short nails how bold it looks. So just go for this neon.
Which girl doesn’t want to have a wonderful manicure or a gorgeous nail art in her hands? And nail art is all about fun and experiments. It is all about your creativity. A simple nail art in fingers can change your entire look. And from here you can get knowledge about the top nail art designs.