A tattoo is actually a form of body art where people generally get inked their favourite designs. The word tattoo is actually derived from the Samoan language ( the native English language). Tattooing has been practiced throughout the ancient years but time after time this concept of tattoo got modified. Nowadays mostly people get tattoos for their style statements.
For all the tattoo lovers the rose tattoo has been the most popular one. Rose is such a beautiful bloom that always draws our full attention and it is something considered to be feminine but however the Rose tattoo suits well both on men and women. Rose is the symbol of love thus rose tattoo symbolises love, beauty and romance. It is a very flexible tattoo and even in smaller sizes also it looks quite pretty. It can be both colorful and black and white but looks great in both the patterns. As all the Rose colours don’t go well on men, they prefer to stick to red and black.
1. Red Rose Tattoo: We all know different colours of rose hold different meanings. Red Rose stands for love and romance, thus a Red Rose Tattoo symbolises a token of love. But on the contrary thorn denotes sorrow and hardship. Therefore a red rose tattoo with the thorns symbolises sacrifice for the loved ones.
2. Blue Rose Tattoo: On the other side a blue rose stands for unattainable love. Therefore the meaning of a blue rose tattoo is unattainable and imaginary. In the first image we can see how much soothing it looks. In this below mentioned image the blue rose along with this large red rose creates a bright texture.
3. Black Coloured Rose Tattoo: One of the most common Rose tattoo designs is Black coloured rose. It often signifies death and sorrow. And even sometimes when people try to avoid the colourful touches they go for the black one. It looks both sadistic and attractive. In Mexico when people Want to show honour to a deceased person they go with a black rose tattoo.
In fact we can see the variations in the positions of the Rose tattoos too. Some prefer the wrists or the forearms whereas some prefer the back or the neck. The rose tattoo is so flexible that we can get it in any of our body parts and can get decorated with any of the colours we want.So according to the positions also we can see different types of Rose tattoos.
4. Rose Tattoos on the Back and Neck: Tattoos on the back and neck are very popular. And the Rose tattoos look more interesting in that positions. A fully bloomed rose with its leaves and buds when inked on the back or neck it looks perfectly classy. And if the Rose colour is Black it adds an extra gorgeous look to the tattoo. Girls are often crazy about this rose tattoo on the back and neck. In the below mentioned image we can see the black Rose tattoos on the back and the neck look simply amazing.
5. Rose Tattoo on the Wrist: One of the most stunning designs is a rose tattoo on the wrist. It is even one of the most trendy designs too. Both men and women love this concept. It is comparatively less painful. But people often prefer this as it is mostly visible. Therefore it gets more attention and can be shown off well. Sometimes women get tattoos on their palms too. Smaller Rose tattoos look better in this case.
6. Rose Tattoo on the Forearm: Another common design is seen on the forearm. Though getting it, is considered as the most painful one. But as it looks very impressive and smart, people never think twice to bear that pain. In the below attached image we can see how cool the red rose looks and the black coloured leaves are like additional smartness to the tattoo.
7. Orange Rose Tattoo: Next comes the orange rose tattoo. It symbolises desire and passion. Mostly women prefer this rose tattoo and it is often inked on the wrist or forearm. But the most popular colours for the Rose tattoos are Red, Blue and Black-and-white .
8. Skull Rose Tattoo: Another trendy and popular design is the skull rose tattoo. It is not a very simple rose tattoo concept. It seems a very contradictory yet interesting concept – a rose and a skull together. Have you ever imagined it? Yes it exists and is considered as one of the most demanding designs. It actually denotes the contrasts of our life and the overcoming challenges and this rose with a skull is believed to be the symbol of life and death, beauty and beast contrasts. It holds such philosophical aspects in it that the meaning brings out its beauty itself. In the given image we can see how interesting a rose with skull tattoo looks.
9. Intricate Rose Tattoo: Have you ever heard of Roses with dice? Doesn’t that seem very cool in your imagination? Yes it is actually! The dice is the representative of games. Therefore it signifies the adventures of our life. This is an intricate rose tattoo design as it holds a deeper meaning of life.
10. Rose and Mother Tattoo: Lastly comes another interesting rose tattoo design i.e the Rose with words design. It is actually an unique way out to express love for your dear ones. If we see the eighth image we can understand this concept clearly. How pretty the word “mother” looks in the middle of the heart which is decorated with a rose garland.
Therefore Rose tattoos can be inked in different sizes and different ways and every different designs hold individual significance. It is considered to be the most iconic pattern because of its boldness, brightness and charm and it is such a trend that never goes out of fashion. Though different colour of Rose has its own symbolisations but a rose tattoo is much more than mere meanings of colour. It depicts the meanings of life, love and relationship. There are even many myths on this rose tattoo and it’s origin. But where and which tattoo we want to get inked, it completely depends upon our personal choices. Because tattoos are an expression of life and likes.